So you have a beautiful Uppymama wrap that you would like altered. You have come to the right place!
How Does It Work? • Prepare Your Wrap • How Long Does It Take?
How Does It Work?
- Prepare your wrap (instructions below)
- Download the Chop Shop form – please note that the form must be downloaded to your computer and opened with Adobe Reader or Apple Preview in order to be filled out and submitted by email.
- Fill out the Chop Shop form
- Print the Chop Shop form by hitting the Print button on the form
- Submit the Chop Shop form by hitting the Submit By Email button on the form
- Send a printed copy of your Chop Shop form with your Wrap to the address on the form
- Your wrap will be converted by the Uppymama team using the instructions on the form; if clarification is needed, you will be contacted by email at the address supplied to us on the Chop Shop form
- You will be invoiced via Paypal at the email address provided on the form. Please insure that the shipping address in Paypal matches the address you supplied on the Chop Shop form
- Your conversion will be shipped back to you once payment for the conversion has been received
Prepare Your Wrap
- Please make sure your wrap is freshly washed using UNSCENTED LIQUID DETERGENT according to your wraps care label WITHOUT FABRIC SOFTENER OR DRYER SHEETS before shipping it to Uppymama.
- Submit this completed form to Uppymama by email.
- Print this completed form and send it to Uppymama with your wrap.
- Package your wrap securely in waterproof packaging.
- Make sure that you have adequate insurance (the value of your wrap) on your shipment.
How Long Does It Take?
Generally, we try to have your conversion completed and ready to ship back to you within three weeks of receiving them, however, it can take longer depending on how many conversions we have received ahead of yours.